My Blog List

Monday, October 10, 2011

BLAZE BLOGS: MY CHRONICLE TO LOVE: Are you love ?

The deeper I look at my quest for love the more frustrated I get and that makes me feel I have more work to do on myself ! It's like a roundabout. That's the perfectionist coming out in me. I now realise that we're not perfect and even less perfect when we're in relationships. Anger, frustration and all things ugly come out. To find, respect and cherish love - be love. Here's a familiar poem we all must know, which helped me be the best me I can possibly be. Please read it completely out loud even if you already know it..

LOVE

Love is patient,

love is kind.

It does not envy,

it does not boast,

it is not proud.

It is not rude,

it is not self-seeking,

it is not easily angered,

it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects,

always trusts,

always hopes,

always perseveres.

Love never fails.


NOW, please ask yourself- Are you love ?

(What's the answer?)

To have LOVE ..Be LOVE!

I hope this helps!

Until next time remember that Love is the Key.


Love

Jacquie Blaze


ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT : loveunraveled@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment