My Blog List

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCANDAL #3 I WISH I HAD A BETTER GAYDAR !

(Disclaimer: Everything written is true, I didn't make any of this up. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.)

I wish I had a better Gaydar"! On a trip to Lebanon with a famous handsome actor Sir Thespian - I found myself enjoying his company very much and though he seemed pre-occupied- I summed it up to his massive creativity. It wasn't until later that I realized it was actually due to his massive hard on for our pilot - Phil. DAME !

Check in with me daily I will be offering interesting information.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key so DON'T be afraid to give love.


Love

Jacquie Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment