My Blog List

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SCANDAL #1:FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR MR BOM BOM THREATENS LOVE INTEREST

(Disclaimer: Everything written is true, I didn't make any of this up. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. )

So it seems that Miss Newbootie had a brief relationship with Mr Bom Bom. When times got though Mr Bom Bom was the only thing that got going, leaving Miss Newbootie to face her problems all alone.

When Miss Newbootie finally reached Mr Bom Bom and asked him to help her with the bad situation he helped create- he had hit her with a bigger bomb then he uses in his movies. BLACKMAIL ! Luckily Miss Newbootie is fire proof.

A year later Miss Newbootie and Mr Bom Bom ran into one another at Beachers Madhouse, It was all cheers and careful smiles. I love a Hollywood prelude.

Check in with me daily over the next 10 days I will be offering interesting SCANDALS.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key,


Love

Jacquie Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment