My Blog List

Thursday, June 30, 2011

"TO INDEPENDENCE !"

Several years ago I came to America ! It was on the 4th of July, America's Independence day and to a lesser point..mine.
What I've found since I've been here it's much like Americas fight for freedom. I have had to fight for my own. I moved here for a reason. The same reason so many people move here from all over the world..freedom. Freedom to be successful, to be unencumbered, to be without a ceiling..to be me!
Freedom is not a given, its something you have to fight for everyday- No matter if your a young melting pot country or a young lady form Australia.
I will fight on !

Check in with me daily I will be offering some my personal insight on love.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key to ALL life situations.

Love

Jacquie Blaze


I WILL ALSO BE DOING PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS

EMAIL NOW (SPACES ARE LIMITED): loveunraveled@gmail.com


1 comment: