My Blog List

Monday, June 27, 2011

SCANDAL #2 MISS FAUX HEIDI FLOCE JUNIOR DUMPS MR GOODBAR -

(Disclaimer: Everything written is true, I didn't make any of this up. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.)

Miss Faux Heidi Flice Junior dumps Mr Goodbar for NOT buying a 1million apartment for 1 year anniversary ! Break up with a guy who could AFFORD to buy a 1million apartment-just the fact that your with a guy who can afford that means stay BITCH! STAY !

Check in with me daily I will be offering interesting SCANDALS.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key so DON'T be afraid to give love.


Love

Jacquie Blaze

1 comment:

  1. Well put ! Thanks for calling it as you see it Jacq. That's why everyone loves you !

    ReplyDelete