My Blog List

Monday, March 12, 2012

You are what you eat! Now pay attention to what you eat.


Loving ourselves means looking after our bodies.  So when I woke up feeling hungover and noticed a cigarette packet by my bed I knew I had to make some changes. 

With this loving realisation I had towards my body and soul, that very moment I quit smoking.  I haven't craved a cigarette since, and it’s now been about 12 months.  I gave up smoking and drinking alcohol, and now am committed to looking after my health.  I’m especially careful about what I put into my body - we definitely are what we eat.

Here's a video I did today for an audition for a food and travel show I have had the opportunity to host.  It demonstrates one of my favourite recipes that is so easy to make and is super healthy and nutritious. 
          AUDITION TAPE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNAwuNvYQM&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNAwuNvYQM&feature=share



For recipe details please email: jacquie.blaze@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment