My Blog List

Monday, June 13, 2011

Love Unraveled: Breaking Rules


Sometimes when we break rules we feel guilty or naughty! Well, I just broke some old rules, and it feels hot! Let me tell you. Whenever I was attracted to someone in the past, I ran through a list in my head of what I wanted, whether he fit the criteria of what I was looking for, and whether I could see myself with him long term. Well, I have found out that my mind doesn’t have all the answers, or the best answers, and neither do my friends. In high school we’d always compare notes and get other girls advice about a guy, checking in with the rumor mill. So, when HE walked into my life, I started down the same path. Naysayers gave me plenty of reasons why I shouldn’t date him, pointed out our differences, and our potential incompatibilities.

Guess what? This time I rejected “their” advice, and checked in with my gut. My inner wisdom said that this guy is worth keeping around, and getting to know him better. He gives me butterflies. The bio-chemical connection is undeniable. I know how to communicate, and I know what I want logically. But, what keeps love alive is that elusive chemistry, and the “I can’t wait to see him again” feeling—tingly, butterflies, and magic. These are things that can’t be put to words on a list, and our mind doesn’t have language for the raw gut feeling of what is right. So, another lesson I’ve learned through the finding love process is that our head makes up stories, but our heart never lies. Go for it.

Check in with me every month, and I will offer some of the amazing tips I learned from interviewing Dr. John DeMartini, Dr. Pat Allen, Robert Greene and Dr. Bonnie Eaker Weil.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key,

Love,

Jacquie Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment