My Blog List

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SCANDAL #4 SUPER SPORTS AGENT MEETS HIS WIFE IN ORGY.

(Disclaimer: Everything written is true, I didn't make any of this up. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. )

Mr Jockstrap with cash and his new wife Miss Thaistick found each other while ridding other peoples genitals. Yes that's right it was an orgy! At least if the marriage doesn't work out they know where to drop each other off and go back for seconds.

Check in with me daily I will be offering some interesting love tips.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that Love is the Key so DON'T be afraid to give love.


Love

Jacquie Blaze


I NOW ALSO DO PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS- PLEASE EMAIL loveunraveled@gmail.com for an assesment.



No comments:

Post a Comment