My Blog List

Friday, September 9, 2011

BLAZE BLOGS: MY CHRONICLE TO LOVE: FIGHTING DEMONS..PART II.


The culprit and Mrs Evil suffered from insecurity and I was not willing to have any part of that. Been there, done that. No thanks. They can deal with that one on their own.

What I've found from fighting my demons is that we all have them. Some more serious and more real than others, as I would find out. This is how I realized that..

At 12pm two nights ago I was driving home after dropping a friend off who was helping me with some work-related stuff. It was supposed to be a quick drop off and then to bed. I was so exhausted after little to no sleep. However, I noticed a young lady sitting at the bus stop looking very sad. The light was red and my car was stopped where I couldn't help but look. I don't like to stare, but the sight of her drew me in.

I noticed she was trying to hold back her tears but in the next moment she completely broke down.

Now, being pretty tired myself I probably should have turned the corner and pulled into my driveway but I instead opened my window to ask if she was okay, and a loud cry.."No"came back, followed by silence. I've had some experience dealing with distressed women, and have been one myself, so I was ready to take this on.

This woman was dealing with her demons and she was not in a rational state of mind. Frightened and confused and new to Los Angeles, she was unable to tell me what happened right away. I invited her to sit in my car in the hope that she would begin to calm down with some company and food, and then with the intention of finding her some assistance, which is what we did.

I found out that her demon was in the form of a cheating and physically abusive husband who did his number in front of her three year old, whom Mrs Devastated had been forced to walk away from, at midnight - without any money and with an irrational mind. She was also devastated by having lost her father two weeks prior.

This really put things in perspective for me. It made me realize how grateful I should be for having such a blessed life. We got acquainted, and by the time we walked out of Ralphs at 1.30 am, we had a plan to go to the police station for some advice.

Things didn’t get easier at the police station, but Mrs Devastated handled everything with such strength and love for herself and her child and even the husband, she ordered his arrest. What a tough decision to make, huh! She without question was able to do it because she reached the point where she was unwilling to put up with anymore. She knew that if she returned it would amount to more abuse. He was out of control. I was proud of her. By 4am when I left, everyone, including the officers, were laughing and in good spirits.

To stand up for yourself says a lot about how you value and love yourself and others. That to me is priceless. So next time someone bullies you or gossips about you - look the devil in the eye and confront the problem head on.

Mrs Devastated and I spoke the following day, and she was home and things had already turned around for the better. Things are looking up and I'm grateful for that.


Check in with me weekly I will be offering some my personal insight on love.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)

Until next time remember that "Love is the Key..".


Love

Jacquie Blaze


CONTACT : loveunraveled@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment