My Blog List

Monday, September 26, 2011

BLAZE BLOGS: MY CHRONICLE TO LOVE: The law of awakening.

Here are my 7 principals to the law of awakening:
1. Always put me as #1, because if I’m not happy, I’ve got nothing left to give.
2. The people who don't care – need to go their own way.
3. Those who care about me are precious and worth holding onto.
4. Selfish people are not for me.
5. I'm happiest when I'm in love!
6. It's okay to look at past mistakes, cause I won't be making those again.
7. Honesty is the best policy, particularly being honest with self, even if it hurts, as adjustment and change often hurt.

Hope you find the love that you seek!

Check in with me weekly I will be offering some my personal insight on happiness.

In the meantime, check out my Love Unraveled Trailer at:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UeyuKNh-U)


Until next time remember that "Love is the Key to all life situations..".


Love

Jacquie Blaze


FOR ADVICE CONTACT : loveunraveled@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment