My Blog List

Thursday, December 29, 2011

MY CHRONICLE TO LOVE- MOVING ON!

Theres so much fun to be had during a break up. It was straight  to the hairdresser for me - for more blond and a sexy new cut! Then a pit stop for some super sexy lengire at Victorias Secret. After all, if we're going to be dating we have to feel good. You guys are not an exception. 

Shopping is always great therapy and a sure way to get excited about the endless possibilities and suddenly my borning life was consumed by the me I love- the vivacious , fun and sophisticated social light. Life is full of magic - especially here in Los Angeles. I was out of my deepths and flying.

Now it was going to be time as Robert Green calls it - to find the right victum! That excited me even more. Something great happens as a woman when you brake up- you're ready to play that game and win! It is all a game after all. I was just excited to be excited again. 

I was having more dates then I could find energy for! Goes to show that when one door closes another ten open. Dr John Demartini  so cleverly explains that love is all that there is and as soon as one person disappears there is someone else there-  so ask yourself who's there ? It was time to open up my eyes to appreciate the people who are there for me when in need and to let go of those who caused me grief. 

I've found a new friend in me. Someone I both cherish and respect. A feeling I wouldn't trade for any Bentley of Hermes bag no matter how much I love those. Even some old friends re-apeared all to remind me of where I was and wher I am. The pain wasn't all for nothing- it was just growing pains. So painful that I'd prefer to stay committed in my next relationship- God willing. 

I know, now what I want and will not be compromising - instead he better be able to fullfill most of my values. 

I am now back to being the fun, fierce and excited about turning heads girl I recognise. Being spoilt is always fun and if there is noone to spoil you-  give to yourself.  While a break up is hard to do - there is only one way to counteract the pain. Get out and get connected! Moving on can be fun. 

SO, Have Fun! Before too long that special someone will be right here. 

On a personal note- I know that before too long there will be that special someone in my life that sweeps me away completely-- so I am determined to enjoy this horrible phase as much as I can. It's time to get down and dirty and not only face but also enjoy these unpleasant emotions. To moving forward my new bff- onwards and upwards. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment